Episode 3 of The Handmaidʻs Tale was entitled "Baggage," but we decided it should be renamed "Get Away From The Damn Window, For Christʻs Sake." Holly, Heather and Erin decide that the Econo people of GIlead are wearing The Gapʻs color palette from the 90ʻs. Oh, and Juneʻs mommy baggage is pretty weak. The struggle ISNʻT real, June. Blessed be the Froot Loops.
Balm of Gilead
- Heather - Robert Mueller jus doinʻ his job.
- Holly - Thirst Aid Kit Tumblr and Twitter ... no shame.
- Erin - President Austin reminding us all to bring the love.
Gender Traitor of the Week
- Erin - Sarah Zorn, the first female Regimental Commander
- Holly - Donald Glover aka Childish Gambinoʻs "This is America"
- Heather - Helen Rosner on Twitter @hels