Finding the light in an episode that featured 15 year old child brides was hard, but Holly, Heather and Erin managed to find their way through the darkness. Big Lyd is busy obsessing about Offred's vagina again and The Colonies are somehow the happiest part of this episode. Join us for our dive into...The Musk.
- Renate van der Zee, "‘It put an end to my childhood’: the hidden scandal of US child marriage," The Guardian
- Nicolas Kristof, "11 Years Old, a Mom, and Pushed to Marry her Rapist in Florida," NYT Opinion
Gender Traitors of the Week
- Asia Argento serves up some truth to the Cannes Film Festival.
- Sherry Johnson survives, thrives, and changes the world.
- Eunice Foote defines Greenhouse Gas Effect, both are ignored.
Balms of Gilead
- Hawaii's Mango Season and ...
- The Royal Wedding